- Technomousse doesn’t break, get cut and has no due date.
- The materials used are totally innovative and different from the products of other brands.
- The degree of hardness of the mousse varies depending on its use and temperature.
- The mousse reaches its maximum elasticity after some minutes of use. When at rest the mousse goes back to the original hardness.
- We suggest users the tyre stopper.
- The mousse are not homologated for public road use.
Front size: 80/100/21
Rear size: 110/90/19 – 100/90/19
Front Weight: 940 gr.
1400 gr. (110/90/19)
1200 gr. (100/90/19)
Front pressure: 1,0 / 1,1 bar
Rear pressure: 1,2 / 1,3 bar