- Technomousse doesn’t break, get cut and has no due date.
- The materials used are totally innovative and different from the products of other brands.
- The degree of hardness of the mousse varies depending on its use and temperature.
- The mousse reaches its maximum elasticity after some minutes of use. When at rest the mousse goes back to the original hardness.
- We suggest users the tyre stopper.
- The mousse are not homologated for public road use.
Front size: 90/90/21 – 80/100/21
Rear size: 140/80/18 – 120/90/18
Front Weight: 940 gr.
1620 gr. (140/80/18)
1400 gr. (120/90/18)
Front pressure: 0,9 / 1,0 bar
Rear pressure: 0,7 / 0,8 bar