- Technomousse doesn’t break, get cut and has no due date.
- The materials used are totally innovative and different from the products of other brands.
- The degree of hardness of the mousse varies depending on its use and temperature.
- The mousse reaches its maximum elasticity after some minutes of use. When at rest the mousse goes back to the original hardness.
- We suggest users the tyre stopper.
- The mousse are not homologated for public road use.
Front size: 70/100/19 – 70/100/17 – 60/100/14
Rear size: 90/100/16 – 90/100/14 – 80/100/12
Front Weight: 840 gr. – 740 gr. – 520 gr.
Rear Weight 990 gr. – 850 gr. – 620 gr.
Front pressure: 1,0 / 1,1 bar
Rear pressure: 1,2 / 1,3 bar